Disneyland - rewinded!

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disneyland - rewinded!

Post by Mufasa on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 pm

For old time's sake, we're starting Disneyland over from here, just like where it began! The rules are the same, and the beginning is the same as on OGP! Let's play!

Character:
Name:
Movie:
Voice/Portrayer:(voice - animated films; portrayer: live action films)
I am: (Trivia)
Friends:
Force:(Good or Evil)
Picture:

Name: Mufasa
Movie: The Lion King(1994)
Voice: James Earl Jones
I am: I am a lion, the king of the Pridelands. I rule over everything the light touches. I have a son named Simba, and my mate's name is Sarabi. I am kind, big-hearted and optimistic, as well as honest and loyal.
Friends: Rafiki, Zazu, lionesses
Force: Good
Picture:

Last edited by Mufasa on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mufasa
Administrator

View user profile http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Disneyland - rewinded!

Post by Aladar on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Name: Aladar
Movie: Dinosaur (2000)
Voice: D.B. Sweeney
I am: A lone Iguanodon, a dinosaur, with only the support of my adopted lemur family. We've been seperated from an island I grew up in since I was a hatchling & looking for a new place to call home.
Friends: My lemur family
Force: Good
Picture:

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:47 pm

New dawn

The Sun rose over a vast savanna, known as the Pridelands. There is a specific landmark here, known as Pride Rock. It is a giant rock formation that consists of a tall peak that grows up, and a cliff that points forward. This is a home of lions - the Pridelanders have used Pride Rock as a kopje ever since the cuect dynasty rose to power. And soon, the figure of a lion is seen on the cliff!

He was Mufasa, the pride leader.

Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:58 pm

About a few miles from the ocean in a desert wasteland in Africa, it seems to be lifeless here. But suddenlly, movement is seen here as a masseive figure walks along. A rather large, yet reptilian-like at the same time, walking on 4 legs with a broad head & a long tail & is about 30 ft or so. His name is Aladar, an Iguanodon that has escaped death the night before from a meteor that has crashed in the ocean near his island where he grew up in. Luckilly, the meteor hit the water & not on land, so not much was destroyed & desimated in it's wrath, but not for poor Aladar & his lemur family riding on his back. He wonders about, trying to search for a new place they can call home.

Last edited by Aladar on Wed May 01, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Mufasa had a true Pridelander face with a pronounced jaw and a big muzzle, golden fur, a thick, red mane and brown eyes. He had a mild temper, was morally pure and wise. Being his father's elder son, he was chosen to be the king. Looking out into the horizon, he watches as the Sun rises, awaiting his son, Simba.

Last edited by Mufasa on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Aladar continued to searh with his lemur family on his back. He searches high & low throughout the desert rocks. But all he sees is miles of desert & it seems like it doesn't end. But what he doesn't know is that it does indeed end for another 5 miles, & ahead- was the Pridelands!

Last edited by Aladar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Soon, Mufasa's young cub tagged along after his father - it was Simba(Jonathan Taylor Thomas). He had his father's fur, but his mother's eyes. He was here on a big conversation. Now, his father was about to teach him an important lesson in ruling a kingdom.

"Look, Simba...everything the light touches is our Kingdom." started Mufasa.
''Wow..." said Simba, looking out.
Mufasa continued, looking down at Simba: "A king's time as ruler rises and falls, like the Sun. One day Simba, the Sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king."
The cub asked: "And this will all be mine?"
"Everything." the large lion nodded.
"Everything the light touches..." said Simba, walking around and looking out. Then, seeing a dark, rocky landscape in the horizon(the Elephant Graveyard), he couldn't resist asking: "But what about that shadowy place?"
Mufasa approached him, knowing that it is hostile territory for all lions and that cubs die there: "That is beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba."
Simba interrupted: "But I thought a king could do whatever he wants."
"Oh, there's more to being king than... getting your way all the time." replied Mufasa, smiling.
Simba asked: "There's more?"
Mufasa chuckled: "Simba..."

Last edited by Mufasa on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Name: Lord Dragaunus
Movie: (TV Series) Mighty Ducks- 1996
I am: The Last of the mighty Saurian Overlords, I am a Conqueror from the farthest reaches of space & I have come to claim the Earth as my own & part of my galactic empire. I am part of a race known as the Saurians, creatures of vast technology & greatly resemble dinosaurs, my closest Earth cousins. I am pure evil & tyrannical. I care not for the lives of others & take what I please. I do as I choose & I answer to no one! I have no equal!
Friends: Nones Only minions & servants. My android armies & my three servants; Siege, Wraith & Chameleon
Force: Evil
Picture:

Dragaunus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:09 pm

As Aladar searches on, he hears sniffling as he turns & sees one of the members of his lemur family, Suri the youngest, crying as she is a little scared. As she sniffles, the eldest lemur, Yar comforts her, "Now, now Suri, there's nothing to be afraid of-" he goes to say when Zini spots something darting in the distance with a few bird-like calls, "Look!" he says.
"Woah!" Aladar says, suprised when he saw this, "Did you see that?" he asked the others.
"Where did it go?" Asks Plio, who is Suri's mother & Aladar's adoptive mother.
"I don't know. Let's go see." Aladar says as he begins to follow it.
"Leave it Alone-! Hey!" Yar says.
"Dad! Shh!" Plio says.
"It's scaring Suri." Yar says.
"No it's not." Suri says.
"Everyone just be quiet." Aladar says as he follows whatever it was that went over the hill ahead.

Last edited by Aladar on Wed May 01, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Mufasa and Simba then walked across the vast savanna, looking around and continuing their conversation on kingship.
"Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all creatures - from the crawling ant, over the leaping antelope, to the great elephant." stated Mufasa, teaching how to know how to be a fair ruler, and cae for all.
Simba asked: "But dad, don't we eat the antelope?"
Mufasa smiled: "Yes, Simba, but let me explain: When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelopes eat the grass. And so, we aer all connected in the great Circle of Life."

Last edited by Mufasa on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 pm

An unfortunate encounter/ the attack!

As Aladar & his lemur family follow whatever it was that darted over the hill, they soon spot it. Grooming it's feet with a few chirps, like a bird. The animal itself acted like a bird in it's own way, about 6 ft long & about 3 or 4 ft high. Soon it's attention goes to Aladar. This was another dinosaur, a theropod dinosaur called a Velociraptor!
The animal lightlly growls as suddenlly, 2 more appear by it. As Aladar looks left, then rightt, he sees even more of them! A whole pack of these things were surrounding him! Then, one raptor gets in close growling softlly, then roars in Aladar's face, scaring him & the lemure as he backs up & the raptors close in! Then, one raptor leaps at Aladar, who dodges & books it with the raptors not far behind, following him! The chase has begun!

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Soon, as the two stopped in the middle of the savanna, something had arrived. A hornbill, a loyal friend of Mufasa flew over on top a rock near the two lions. "Good morning, sire!" said the hornbill. He had dull blue feathers, a long, red beak and big eyes.

"Good morning, Zazu!" replied Mufasa.
Zazu said: "Checking in... with the morning report!"
"Fire away!" approved Mufasa.
Zazu: "Well, the buzz from the bees is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot..."
Zazu's speech continued through without stop. Simba's and Mufasa's conversation is the focus.
Mufasa: "Oh, really?"
Simba, uninterested in Zazu, sees a grasshopper jumping out of the grass. Smirking, he jumped after it to satisfy his desire to stay active and play. But the grasshopper always jumped out his way.
Zazu continued, not noticing Mufasa's lack of enthusiasm: "...And the baboons are going ape over this. Of course, the giraffes are acting like they're above it all..."
Mufasa, noticing Simba, asked: "What are you doing, son?"
Simba disappointedly looked into his empty paws, replied: "Pouncing."
With a grin, Mufasa whispered: "Let an old pro show you how it's done..."
Zazu: "...The tick birds are pecking on the elephants. I told the elephants to forget it, but they can't..."
Mufasa: "Zazu, would you turn around?"
Zazu: "Yes, sire. {Continuing immediately} The cheetahs are hard up, but I always say..."
Mufasa whispered: "Stay low to the ground."
Zazu: "...cheetahs never prosper..."
Simba: "Okay, stay low to the ground, right, yeah..."
Zazu, realizing that something is amiss, turned around confusedly, asking: "What going on?"
Mufasa: "A pouncing lesson."
Zazu: "Oh very good. Pouncing." But after this, he soon realized what the going was about! Thinking that it was insulting to him, he spoke frightfully: "Pouncing!?! Oh no, sire, you can't be serious..."
Nevertheless, Mufasa motions for Zazu to turn back around, for he is the king.
Zazu, relenting, turned back forward: "Oh... this is so humiliating..."
Mufasa still whispered: "Try not to make a sound."
Zazu: "What are you telling him, Mufasa?"
Looking around uneasily, he saw that Simba and Mufasa seem to have disappeared. The two slipped into the grass, to catch the hornbill off-guard, where he can't see them. Nervously, he asked: "Mufasa? Simba?..."
Then, the lion cub jumped out in full surprise, pouncing on Zazu from behind and knocking him down! Seeing this, Mufasa laughed with delight, for the yelp Zazu let out was hilarious!
As Simba returned proudly to Mufasa, the large lion complimented: "That's very good!" he laughed on.

Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:26 pm

The chase had continued on! Aladar runs through the vast desert with the raptors right on his tail! Soon one runs up & leaps on his leg & bites him! Aladar feels this & gives out a sharp roar in pain, feeling the sharp needle-like teeth of the predator(00:49)!

Another raptor runs up to Aladar's other side & leaps up at the lemurs, snapping at them & causing Yar to fall, luckilly for him, Plio caught him before he fell.
"YARR! HANG ON!" >~< she says, trying to pull him up!
"I CAN'T REACH!" Yar says as they finally pull him up. & just in time too as the same raptor that bit Aladar latched on him again & snapped at Yar, but misses! Then, something catches its eye as he leaps off & the pack runs off in a different direction.
"Aladar, they're stopping!" Plio says as they seem to have run into a sandstorm, but there was something in the sandstorm as they are about to find out!

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Extraterrestrials

The day had continued on as normal in the land known as the Pride Lands. A stretch of uncharted savannah & terrain & one of the richest of all Africa. Indeed, peace & prosperity reigned here.....But something was going. Something that was not....Normal, in the Pride Lands. It began near one of the local watering holes, where the scene was taking place. A pair of leopards was taking a drink after a successful hunt. Near the other part of the shore was a pair of large elephants. But suddenly, something began to disturb the peace. The animals began to sense something nearby & it felt as if it was threatening. Or something alien to them. Such a feeling made the animals uneasy & caused them to retreat from the watering hole. Nearby, the forests bushes began to rustle & move. Something was definitely lurking about near the watering hole. But from what it sounded, there was more then one. Even more strange, the sounds each step was making......Like metal. Like hydraulics moving. Nothing that would be heard from around here. But soon enough, the riddle had been solved. The reason why the animals were now feeling uneasy........The Pride Land had visitors!
Out of the forest, the most unexpected being emerged from the bushes- A Drone! A robotic being of humanoid origins. But it was not alone. Two more drones appeared from the forest, walking upon the edge of the lake & scouting the terrain. Scanning the area of all it's knowledge & resources. No one could ever suspect however, that such drones were in fact not from this very world.......These were extra terrestrials!

Last edited by Dragaunus on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Dragaunus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:49 pm

The herd

After Aladar saw the raptors running off as they entered the supposed sandstorm, he turns & sees a large figured walking up to him & knocking him over! It was a large male Iguanodon, just like him! Only he was a bit larger & had a bony bump on his nose.

"Stay out of my way!" says the male in a demanding voice as he walked past him. "You heard Kron, MOVE IT!" says another male Iguanodon with the same bony featre on his nose. Only he was smaller & more darker brown than the other male, who was apparentlly named Kron.

Aladar had gotten back up & looked a bit confused as the 2 males past by him in such a rude way. As he turns his head, he sees what was REALLY causing the sandstorm as alot of Iguanodons walk past him, it was a herd of them!

& a pretty massive one, too as the adults past him, then the little youngsters. He then bumps heads with another Iguanodon, a pretty female one. "Watch it!" she says as she walks by him & Aladar looks on at her.

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 pm

[*Extraterrestrials* It's a single word.]

Soon, a small gopher emerged from the earth, bumping Zazu in the head. He was Zazu's messenger. "Zazu!" he said.
"Yes?" the hornbill replied, surprised.
The gopher continued: "Sir - news from the underground!" This was news of hyenas infiltrating Pridelander territory - bad news for the pride!
Back nearby, Mufasa told Simba: "Now, this time-"
Alas, he was interrupted by a rather surprised, frightened Zazu, who said: "Sire! Hyenas - in the Pridelands!"
Mufasa's mood switched in a second as he heard this. As a pride leader, he had to act at once, to settle the situation that was going on. But he had to do it alone, for it was much too dangerous for his son, of whom he was very protective(though not extremely).
"Zazu, take Simba home!" he said as he began to leave for the area where the hyenas have been reported.
Simba asked: "Oh, dad, can I come?"
Mufasa shook his head: "No, son." and so, he ran off to arrive on the scene.
Disappointed, Simba lowered his head and contracted his eyebrows. He, being a young cub, hated monotony, boredom and dullness and always craved to see some action: "Aw, I never get to go anywhere!..."
Zazu, gliding nearby, tried to comfort the cub: "Oh, young master, one day you will be king. And then, you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers from dawn until dusk!"
The two then headed back to Pride Rock, to take a break, and with luck, eat.

Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 pm

After being distracted by this rather beautiful female Iguanodon, Aladar turns to see something heading for him. Apparently, this is a mixed herd, consisting of different species of dinosaurs other than Iguanodon. A large male herbivore with a bony frill & a hard bump on his nose ran into Aladar & knocked him down again, it was a Pachyrhinosaurus.

Then following it were dozens of little bird-sized dinosaurs leaping over Aladar's head, Microceratops.
"Zini! Get your head down!" Yar says, making Zini lowring his head. Then, they all felt the ground rumbling even more as this next dinosaur suprised them! For it was MASSIVE! A large female Brachiosaurus! It walks over them!

After the massive herbivore slowly passed him, an elderly animal walks up to him, a Styracosaurus, "Walking backwards, huh? Well let me know if that gets you there any faster. KEEP THOSE LITTLE LEGS MOVING, URL! OR YOU'LL GET LEFT BEHIND!" she says as an Ankylosaurus, named Url (who is in the far background in the pic below Wink ), waddled past Aladar, following this huge herd.

Aladar & his family now had a good look at the herd."Look at all the Aladars!" =O says Suri.

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Meanwhile, near Pride Rock, Simba was lying down on a small rock, under an acacia tree. Still in a bad mood for being denied to go on an expedition with his father, he thought: 'I can't wait to be king, so I can go on my own search parties!' But then he was spooked by someone pouncing on him! Of course, Simba was not the only cub here. There were 6 more - one of them was Tojo.

He had coppery-gold fur and looked like Simba, except having a larger, scruffier tuft of fur on his head and blue eyes.
"Whoa!" shouted Simba in surprise. "Tojo? What are you doing here?"
Tojo then jumped up on Simba's rock: "Guess what? Everybody in the Pridelands is talking about some weird thing walking around the watering hole! It's nuts!"
Simba raised his eyebrow: "What? What is it?"
Tojo interrupted: "Nobody knows. But let's go somewhere and play, huh?"
Simba nodded in agreement, jumping up: "Yeah!"

Last edited by Mufasa on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 pm

"If you even THINK of joining them-" Yar goes to say when he with the others hear the raptors again!
"H-hang on! Hang on!" Aladar says as he runs off after the herd! The raptors roar & hiss in annoyance!
The herd meanwhile comes to a stop for a rest. Kron looks on at his massive herd with his partner & sister.
"Kron. There is a more protected spot down the-" the partner goes to say.
"We'll rest here for the night. Go ahead, Bruton." Kron says with a wink.
With a nod, Bruton, turns & gives out a roar to the herd as they all begin to settle down & find a place to sleep for the night. But it gets troublesome for some.
"Oh Eema, I wish we were at your Nesting Grounds, now. All this pushing & shoving about, JUST for a place to sleep. I'm not use to this kind of behavior." says the big Brachiosaurus.
"Come on Baylene, you got big feet. Just give them a kick...." says the elderly Styracosaurus, named Eema, then turns to a pachycephalosaur, "GET!" she says, scaring it.
"Oh-! I couldn't possibly-!" Baylene says, looking down at some Microceratops, "Uh, uh...shoo...shoo." she says.
"Will you come on, Baylene? If you wanna get to the nesting grounds alive, show some backbone!"
Suddenly, Aladar appears next to Eema with a smile, "Hey, there!"
"AAH!" Eema says scared & runs off a bit.
"Whoops, sorry." says Aladar.

Last edited by Aladar on Wed May 01, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:41 am

Near the same watering hole, the suspicious group of drones continued to scower the area around them. The sound of their hydraulic & mechanic limbs could be heard from a distance by anyone or anything who stumbled. Yet they posed no threat.....Yet. They were bizarre looking machines. Each one seven feet tall with large clawed limbs & with the most alien looking technology. Clearly they were nothing like this place or this world, had ever seen.
"->BEGINNING FIELD-EXAMINATION. NO THREATENING CARBON-BASED LIFEFORMS DETECTED.<-" They all said & thus continued forth, turning over every log & stump they found near them & scanning the environment around them.

Dragaunus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:30 pm

"I overheard you talking. & um-" Aladar went to say as he sees the Ankylosaur, Url, looking at him & playing with a bone & spinning around like a happy puppy dog. =3
"Well my, my. Look at Url. He normally doesn't walk up to strangers so fast." =) Eema says as she watches Url acting like this.
Baylene lowers her head & sniffs the lemurs on Aladar's back, almost blowing them off, "What an unfortunate blemish." =/
Eema- "A good mud bath will clean those RIGHT up." Wink
Yar gets insulted a little, "EXCUSE me?!"
O__O Eema gets scared & roars a bit in fright.
Aladar- "Um, hehe. He's my grandfather. Couple of times removed."
Zini- "Try a couple of species removed." >; ) he whispered to Suri, who giggles in agreement. >X3
Aladar- "I'm Aladar. & this is my family. We're....all that's left." <=/
Baylne- "Oh dear, I'm SO sorry." <=/
Eema- "Baylene's the last of her kind. Strange finding stragglers like her all along the way."
Plio- "I heard you say something about 'nesting grounds'?" =)
Eema- "It is the most BEUTIFULL place there is, child. It's where the herd goes to have their babies." <; )
Suri- "Will we find anybody that looks.....like us there?" =/
Eema chuckles, "The last few days, I've seen them ALL shapes & sizes. Who knows what we'll find. The hard part now, is just getting there."

Last edited by Aladar on Wed May 01, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Simba and Tojo ran off to the foothills of Pride Rock, where they saw more familiar faces - Simba's mother, Sarabi, who was resting atop a rock, Sarafina, a tawny lioness bathing her daughter, Nala. She had lighter fur than her mother, colorless paws, rimless ears and green eyes. Along with Tojo, she was Simba's closest friend.

Simba greets: "Hay Nala."
Nala, smiling, as she was cleaned, replied: "Hi guys."
Tojo: "Would you like to come with us someplace?"
Nala(Through clenched teeth): "Tojo! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath..."
Soon, Sarabi awoke and said: "And it's time for yours."

Simba's face made a frightful expression, and he quickly tried to get out the way, but alas, Sarabi grabbed him in his mouth and started to bathe him.
Struggling, Simba said: "Mom!" then, after another big lick: "Mom... you're messing up my mane!"

Last edited by Mufasa on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:31 pm

"& we're being driven by our mercy." Baylene says.
Aladar turns to Baylene, "By who?"
"Kron, the herds head huncho." Eema says.
"& for an elderly lady like myself, it's very hard to keep up." Baylene says again.
"Well tell him. What's the worst he can do?" Aladar begins to say when a short roar is heard. As they turn, they see Kron himself with Bruton & the same pretty female Iguanodon from earlier. Bruton snorts at Url to move out of the way & they past Aladar, with Kron pushing him, "H-hey!" Aaldar says, seeing this rude, "What's his problem?"
"That's him, honey.....Kron." Eema says.
"Oh. Um excuse me! Kron? You got a second?" Aladar says as the 3 dinosaurs stop with a snort from Kron.
"Get lost, kid!" Bruton says, stopping Aladar.
Kron chuckles, "Relax, Bruton." he says, walking up to Aladar, "Who are you?"
"Uhhh.......Aladar."
"Why aren't you up here with the-" Kron says as he sees the lemurs, who all wave at him nervously, "-eh, young bloods?" he says as he snorts at the lemurs.
"Well, I was back here, talking to these guys. Well, they're having a hard time keeping up. So maybe you could, slow it down a bit, eh?"
"Hmmmm, let the weak at the pace. Now there's an idea. Better let me do the thinking from now on, Aladar." Kron says as he walks off.
O.O "Hey! They need help back here!"
"Watch yourself boy." Kron says wih a snort & walks off.
"Don't worry, that's how my brother always treats newcomers. No matter how charming they are." Wink says the pretty female Iguanodon who follows Kron & Bruton.

Last edited by Aladar on Wed May 01, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Nearby the watering hole, the three drones continued to scower the land & the area around them. They soon began walking towards the edge of the nearby forest to continue their search and their scanning. Until, suddenly, the trio was approached by something coming from the bushes! As the drones turned to see & bushes rustling & moving, they soon saw a pack of ravenous wild dogs approaching them! Mistaking them as prey! They approaching with snarling jaws! Barking & growling at them with the intentions to have them for lunch! But one such drone made it's approach to scan them.
"->CARBON-BASED LIFEFORMS DETECTED. SCANNING.....<-" The drone said, with it's optic lenses flashing a bright green light as it began to scan the animals. But suddenly, the optic lenses flashed a bright red! "->SCAN COMPLETE. WARNING- THREAT LEVEL- 5. SOLUTION- EXTERMINATE ALL THREATS.<-" The drone then said with it's spine chilling robotic voice, as it's single hand suddenly turned.....Into a fully armed gun! The gun then immediately fired a single shot of pure, concentrated energy & with it, one of the wild dogs was dropped instantly! Causing the pack to immediately abandon the hunt & retreat from such an alien force!

Dragaunus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:55 pm

"You sure know how to catch a girls eye there, stud." Zini says winking at Aladar. ;3
Eema walks up, "I wouldn't be catching nobody's eye if I were you. ESPECIALLY Neera." she says, finally revealing the name of the female Iguanodon, "You just keep your head down, & you mind what Kron tells you." she finished.
Yar- "Since when do we take ORDERS from the likes of him?"
Eema chuckles, "Kron's swatted flies bigger than you, pops." >X)
Yar- "I can hold that monster's brain in the palm of my-"
Aladar- "Oh Yar, she's right. Better keep our heads down if they don't want to be bitten off by....those things." he says as he points to the Velociraptors with his head.
"Well you just consider yourself lucky. That's all that's following us." Eema says.
The raptor pack was indeed nearby, waiting for the right oprotunity. 2 young males were fighting, practicing their hunting skills when the time was right if they got a chance to hunt.

Last edited by Aladar on Wed May 01, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aladar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top